旅游英语口语会话(旅游英语口语大全人民出版社)
:GO TO A CLINIC
Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.
接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。
Doctor: Good morning, Im Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today
医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么
Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I dont feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.
大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。
Doctor: When did your symptoms begin
医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的
Dashan: They began last night. I didnt sleep.
大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。
Doctor: Did you have a fever
医生:你发烧了吗
Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.
大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。
Doctor: Did you take anything for it
医生:你吃什么药了吗
Dashan: No, I didnt.
大山:没吃。
Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,ah.
医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说 啊。
Dashan: Ah.
大山:啊。
Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But Im concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.
医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。
Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldnt get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.
医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。
Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.
医生:噢,你是有点发烧。
Dashan: What should I take for it
大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢
Doctor: Some acetaminophen.
医生:吃点退热净吧。
Dashan: Excuse me
大山:对不起,你说的是什么药
Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.
医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。
Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen
大山:隔多长时间吃一次
Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.
医生:每隔四小时吃两片。
Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.
大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。
Doctor: Youre welcome. Now, take care of yourself.
医生:不客气。你多保重。
:SHOPPING
Rumei: This shopping centre is great. Its sunny and very large.
如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。
Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.
大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。
Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. Thats unusual.
如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。
Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada
云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗
Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.
大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。
Rumei: Under one roof What does that mean
如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思
Dashan: It means... In one place.
大山:意思是在同一个地方。
Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.
如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。
Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.
云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。
Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.
如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。
Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. Im usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but thats all.
大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。
Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Lets get ice cream cones.
云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。
Rumei: Yes, lets take a break.
如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。
Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get
大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的
Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. Ill get the ice cream. Its my treat.
云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。
Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.
大山:多谢啦,云波。
Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.
如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。
Dashan: Lets find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.
大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。
Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.
如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。
Dashan: Yes, its wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.
大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: My pleasure. Im glad you like it.
云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。